People & Operations Intern
We are looking for a People & Operations Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our People & Culture department’s daily activities. This person will be trained to own the Recruitment life cycle as well as support the HRM to create an attractive working environment.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
● Post, update, and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
● Implement and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, scheduling and confirming interviews with candidates, etc.)
● Assist in event planning and coordinating activities, such as creating ideas, planning, etc.
● Implement employee compensation and benefits programs.
● Execute other internal event activities
● Provide administrative office support.
Skills and Qualifications
● Prefer people with an HR degree but not a must.
● Having experience in an event company or event club is a plus.
● Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
● The ability to work as part of a team.
● Effective communication skills and organizational skills.
● Ability to adapt quickly to change.
● Be a humorous and detail-oriented person.
● A positive, “can do” attitude
Come Join PATI GROUP, you will have a chance to enjoy
● Opportunity to work in a fast-growing E-commerce business.
● A Dynamic, Professional and Friendly Working Environment with the purpose of connecting people.
● Allowance: 2 millions VND/month
● Joining various team bonding activities.